Privacy Processing Register
Privacy Processing Register
The Processing Register of Wagenhof Model-Toys
This page was last modified on 5/31/2019
(Adjustment in accordance with EU GDPR implementation 25/5/2018)
In this document you can find information about what we do with the data we obtain from you. In short, the owner of this webshop uses your data:
- For a correct delivery of goods ordered by you
- For correct billing and / or crediting of the ordered goods
- Request a correct and fast answer to your information
- To assess whether the webshop meets your expectations
- Enable you to subscribe to our newsletter
- Assessing high-level statistics such as page views, avg. time per page, order data, most viewed pages / products. All this at group level cannot be related to you as a user of this webshop.
- Data such as the so-called cookies are placed, if you have given your agreement, to make the use of our webshop more pleasant for you through a more efficient use.
Contact details of the controller.
Identity owner: A.J.M. Heestermans
Name of the webshop: Wagenhof Model-Toys
Address: Schelphorst 24
Postcode / City: 1771SL Wieringerwerf
Business location: The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0) 227-555282
Chamber of Commerce: 37066687
Purposes for which the data are processed.
- Handling and sending the orders
- Correct billing and possible crediting of ordered goods.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to information requests via email and / or the webshop contact form
- Cookies to make webshop use more efficient and pleasant
- Obtaining high-level statistical information regarding the use of the webshop
- Allow you to set up an account under your own management
- To enable you to subscribe and / or unsubscribe from our newsletter
- Your name and address details such as name, addresses, place of residence and country
- Your desired title
- Email address with password under own management
- Contact details such as your telephone number and email address
- Payment details such as your account number
- Login details, under your own management, such as login name (eMail) and password
- Cookies (persistent cookies and session cookies)
Data subjects category
We therefore receive data from the following groups of visitors
- Visitors webshop, only category 7 (in case of permission)
- Customers who order products only categories 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Visitors who only set up an account, categories 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7
- Visitors who only subscribe to the newsletter only category 3 and 7
Category of recipients
The information you provide is used by:
- The Webshop owner,
- In order to be able to deliver and invoice the ordered products.
- Make the webshop work optimally
- "My Webshop" (Hoster webshop) ”
- To ensure that the webshop works optimally and that the hosting meets the latest standards of security.
- To enable us to execute your desired order efficiently.
- “Post NL” & “DHL” (name and address details)
- To deliver the ordered products quickly and professionally at a desired place and time
- Our payment provider, to ensure that the ordered products are correctly invoiced and or possibly credited
- "Klarna" via Mollie
- Our payment provider, to ensure that the ordered products are billed correctly and or possibly credited in case the customer has chosen "Pay Later" and "Slice it" as payment method.
Transfer of information outside the EU
We do not pass on information to countries outside the EU except for cookie data which is used for Google and AddThis functionalities for obtaining webshop performance statistics and optimizing webshop use.
Bewaartermijn van de gegevens
- Order and billing information is stored in the webshop and must be legally retained according to Dutch law for a period of at least 7 years.
- Customer account data with a self-defined password is stored in the webshop and is under full management of the customer concerned.
- Subscriptions for the newsletter are stored in the webshop and are under full management of the customer concerned.
- Request information by means of the “Contact page” in the webshop are stored in the webshop and kept for a period of time necessary to process the customer request to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Request information by means of the e-mail addresses in the webshop are stored on the "Webshop back-office PC", used for the back office management and stored for a period of time necessary to process the customer request to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Information such as texts and or photos for a product order are stored on the back-office PC until the customer indicates that it must be removed. This is because customers place many follow-up orders and then refer to previously provided information in earlier emails.
- Statistical information is stored in the webshop for a maximum of 1 year and automatically “runs” out of the database
Security of all data
- All network connections are provided with a secure SSL connection
- All computers used have a password.
- All computers used are equipped with an adequate security SW program such as “Internet Security” from Norton.
- The "webshop back office pc" is password protected
New Payment Service
"Pay after receipt"
Now available for:
The Netherlands, Belgium
Germany / Austria
Voor uw gemak kan deze site ook in het Nederlands worden gebruikt